Our General Policies
It is crucial that Neovitalis ApS, by customers, suppliers, and employees, as well as other stakeholders, is perceived as a reliable and credible company that lives up to agreements entered. It is therefore our policy that the company’s activities are carried out in accordance with the described management system which ensures that:
- Our products at least comply with applicable directives, safety standards, legal requirements, and standards in the countries in which they are used.
- We create the framework for setting up a suitable management system and always follow the written policies and meet the set goals.
- The functioning processes remain smooth and efficient without unnecessary costs and delays due to inappropriate procedures, misunderstandings, and repetitive workflows.
- Our policies and goals are reviewed and adapted at appropriate intervals to ensure that they are consistently relevant and appropriate to the organization.
- Our policies are implemented, documented, and communicated to all the organization’s employees to ensure that they are aware of their individual obligations.
- Our policies are kept available to all stakeholders.
- Deliver products and services that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers and partners.
- Our products and services gain recognition for being “Best Practice” in relation to safety and use.
- Each individual employee is given the opportunity and takes responsibility for the quality of our products and services.
- Ensure that the products meet the specified requirements before being sent to the customer.
- The customer receives thorough information in the use of the products so that they are optimally utilized in terms of patient safety and economy.
- The employees’ competencies are continuously developed so that the individual can perform as many tasks as possible responsibly and competently.
- We must constantly maintain / improve our quality level by means of systematic registration of deviations and feedback from customers, suppliers, and employees.